History of the Herbert Paul GmbH & Co. KG

 

 

1949     Foundation of the ”Nölle und Paul“ by Messers Otto Nölle and Herbert Paul

 

1950     Mr Nölle passed away, Herbert Paul continues the business as a sole operator

 

1957     Registration at the Commercial Register

 

1960     Construction of and relocation to the current site: Ebbetalstraße 16, DE 58840 Plettenberg-Lettmecke

 

1963     Increase in the production capacity by an extension to the factory

 

1965     Transformation into “Herbert Paul KG Kleineisen und Metallwarenfabrik“

 

1966     Further increase in the production capacity by another extension to the factory

 

1970     Construction of the new administration building

 

1978     Construction of an additional manufacturing building

 

1978     Transformation into ”Herbert Paul GmbH & Co. KG“

 

1979     After the passing away of Mr Herbert Paul, his daughter – Mrs Sigrid Knappe – took over the business

 

1985     Further increase in the production capacity by completion of the existing manufacturing buildings

 

1987     Construction of the new manufacturing building and warehouse

 

1992     After the passing away of Mrs Sigrid Knappe her husband – Mr Rainer Knappe – continued the business

 

1997     Certification according to DIN ISO 9002

 

2002     Certification according to DIN ISO 9001

 

2002     Mr Thomas Knappe is appointed General Manager

 

2003     Erna Paul – the wife of the founder Herbert Paul – passed away

 

2007     Construction of new logistics facilities

 

2008     Certification according to DIN ISO 14001

 

2010     Purchase of another 1000m² of land property

 

2013     Certification according to DIN ISO 18001

Herbert Paul

Sigrid Knappe

Thomas Knappe

Rainer Knappe